Beijing, China, September 16, 2018, Co-Located with CSERIS 2018
The Internet, not only of computers, but also of things and human users, has been rapidly and profoundly changing how software applications are constructed, deployed, and used. To achieve their application goals, software systems on this Internet platform need to coordinate autonomous third-party services and resources, adapt to constant changes in the environment where they are situated and in the requirements they must satisfy, and continuously maintain for a level of service quality satisfactory to their users.
The Tenth Asia-Pacific Symposium on Internetware (Internetware 2018) aims to provide an interactive forum, where researchers and professionals from multiple disciplines and domains meet and exchange ideas to explore and address the challenges brought by Internetware.
Internetware 2018 solicits submissions describing original and unpublished results of theoretical, empirical, conceptual, and experimental software engineering research related to Internetware. Topics of interests include but are not limited to:
• Novel software paradigms for Internetware
• Modeling and implementation of Internetware
• Requirements engineering for Internetware
• Software analysis, verification, and testing
• Mining software repositories
• Software dependability, trustworthiness, and confidence
• Software architecture and design
• Crowd-based methods, techniques, and tools for Internetware
• Software ecosystem practices and experiences
• Software models and techniques for Internet-based systems such as Cloud Computing, Service Computing, Social Computing, Mobile Internet, Internet of Things, and Cyber-Physical Systems
• Software engineering for/with Big Data
• Software engineering for/with Artificial Intelligence
All submissions must not exceed 10 pages for all text, figures, tables, and references. All submissions must be in English and in the PDF format. Submissions that do not comply with the above instructions will be desk rejected without reviews. Please use the “2017 ACM Master article template”, as can be obtained from the ACM Proceedings Template pages.
Papers must be submitted electronically through EasyChair.
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2018
Notification of Acceptance: July 31, 2018
Camera-Ready Version: August 17, 2018
All authors of accepted papers of will be asked to complete an electronic ACM Copyright form and will receive further instructions for preparing their camera-ready versions. All accepted papers will be published in the Internetware 2018 electronic proceedings and in the ACM Digital Library.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their papers to Journal of Computer Science and Technology (JCST). All the extended submissions will be evaluated following the guidelines set by JCST. Only those satisfying all the criteria will be accepted for the journal publication.